HUMATROPE 36IU is a synthetic human growth hormonemade from natural human growth and that contains somatropin. It is obtained by a special process called the recombinant DNA technique. It has the same structure as the hormone of growth produced by your body.
What is HUMATROPE 36IU (12mg) cartridge Lilly?
HUMATROPE 36IU is a synthetic human growth hormonemade from natural human growth and that contains somatropin. It is obtained by a special process called the recombinant DNA technique.
It has the same structure as the hormone of growth produced by your body.
Growth hormone regulates the growth and development of cells in your body. When it stimulates cell growth in the spine and in the long bones of the legs, this causes an increase in size. When deficient in growth hormone, the hormone growth also increases the mineral content of bone, the number and size of muscle cells and reduces fat storage.
HUMATROPE is indicated in the following situations:
• Treatment of children and adolescents with one of the following growth disorders:
– Inadequate production of growth hormone (growth hormone deficiency).
– Absence (total or partial) of certain sex chromosomes X in women with a small
size (Turner syndrome).
– Disease in which the kidneys are damaged (chronic problems in relation to the
kidney function) in pre-pubertal children with stunted growth.
– Growth retardation in children 4 years of age or older born small for gestational age.
– Growth retardation in children associated with an alteration of a gene called SHOX (deficiency of
SHOX gene), confirmed by chromosome analysis.
• Treatment of adults who have a confirmed growth hormone deficiency that has started during childhood, or adulthood.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE USING HUMATROPE.
Never use HUMATROPE:
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to somatropin or any of the other ingredients of HUMATROPE (eg to the following solvents: metacresol, glycerol).
• and tell your doctor if you have an active tumor (cancer). Tumors must be inactive and you must have finished your anti-tumor treatment before starting your treatment with HUMATROPE.
• If you have already stopped growing and want to further promote growth in size (solder growth plates located at the end of long bones). Your doctor will examine you and decide if you still need UMATROPE after your bones have stopped growing.
• If you are very sick and require intensive medical attention as a result of a serious heart operation or abdominal operation, if you are treated for multiple injuries as a result of an accident or if you need a mechanical respirator due to acute respiratory failure.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using HUMATROPE.
If you have glucocorticoid replacement therapy, you should see your doctor regularly, as the dose of glucocorticoids may require adjustment.
If you have been treated for growth hormone deficiency during childhood, your doctor will re-examine you for your growth hormone deficiency and decide if you still need treatment with HUMATROPE during adulthood.
If you have finished your anti-tumor treatment, a scan of your brain may be necessary before starting your treatment with HUMATROPE 36IU. You will need to be checked regularly to be sure that the tumor has not returned or is starting to grow.
A higher risk of having a second tumor (benign or malignant) has been reported in patients treated with somatropin who survived their cancer. Among these second tumors, brain tumors, in particular, were the most frequent.
If you experience symptoms such as frequent or severe headaches, nausea, and / or vision problems, tell your doctor immediately. Your doctor will need to perform an eye exam to look for an increase in pressure in your brain. Depending on the results of this examination, treatment with HUMATROPE may be interrupted.
If you become limp or have hip pain, ask your doctor for advice.
Indeed, during the growth period, you can develop bone problems in your hips.
If you start treatment, HUMATROPE 36IU can change the amount of thyroid hormones in your blood. If the level of thyroid hormones is low, it may decrease your response to UMATROPE. Therefore, regular tests of thyroid function should be performed whether or not you are receiving thyroid hormone therapy.
In children, treatment will be continued until the end of growth.
If you take a larger dose of HUMATROPE than prescribed, some parts of your body such as ears, nose, jaw, hands, and feet may grow.
excessive manner. Overdose may cause increased levels of blood and urine sugar.
Always use HUMATROPE as recommended by your doctor.
If you have growth problems due to kidney problems, treatment with HUMATROPE should be stopped before a kidney transplant. If you have an acute and severe illness, you must tell your doctor. Deaths have been
reported in patients with severe illness receiving somatropin.
HOW TO USE HUMATROPE 36IU FOR INJECTION SOLUTION?
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check
your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
• Do you still buy this medicine?
(ie 6 mg, 12 mg or 24 mg dosage) and the appropriate UMATROPE pen with CE marking.
Never hesitate to buy medicine in your HUMATROPE 36IU pen.
• Each HUMATROPE cartridge is supplied with a syringe containing a diluent (solvent for solution for injection) for reconstitution (mixing and preparation of the injection solution).
• You must mix or inject HUMATROPE 36IU until you have received training
from your doctor or other qualified health professional.
• For a full description of the preparation and injection of humatrope 12mg, refer to section “How to inject HUMATROPE? At the end of this notification. You have to mix this meds only with the diluent provided. Never mix with anything else unless your doctor asks you.
• After reconstitution, HUMATROPE 12mg should be injected into the fatty tissue, just under the skin, at short needle means and an injector pen.
• Injection sites should vary to avoid thinning and local tissue hardening greasy under the skin (lipoatrophy).
• After reconstituting hUMATROPE, do not leave the refrigerator more than 30 minutes a day
• Keep your style and the amount of HUMATROPE 12mg remaining in the refrigerator. No quantity of HUMATROPE remaining plus 28 days after reconstitution.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS ?
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not
do not occur systematically in everyone.
You may experience one of the following side effects after the injection of HUMATROPE:
The following classification has been used to organize side effects:
Very common side effects that may occur in more than 1 in 10 patients.
Common side effects that may occur in 1 in 100 patients to 1 in 10 patients in 1,000 patients Very rare side effects may occur in less than 1 in 10,000 patients, isolated reports included;
Other possible adverse effects (frequency can not be determined from the data
The effects of insulin can be reduced.
Cases of leukemia have been reported in a small number of children who had been treated with growth hormone. However, there is no evidence that the incidence of leukemia is high in patients receiving growth hormone.
Declaration of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This
also applies to any undesirable effect that is not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the national reporting system: Agency National Drug and Health Product Safety Network (ANSM) and Regional Centers Network of Pharmacovigilance. HUMATROPE 36IU price, buy online, HUMATROPE 36IU order without prescription, HUMATROPE 36IU benefits. HUMATROPE 36IU buy with discount